– We provide free shipping for orders over £50 (3-5 working days).
– Standard delivery for orders under £50 (3-5 working days) is £2.95.
– Express 1-2 working day delivery is £5.95.
We aim to deliver all orders within 2-5 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays) Deliveries to remote locations and Europe may take longer. Please note we cannot deliver to PO Boxes or BFPO addresses.
Dispatch times vary dependant on the shipping method. We use Royal Mail, UPS, DPD , Interparcel and Hermes to name but a few. Orders received by us before 2pm are normally dispatched the same day once payment has cleared. Orders received after 2pm are normally dispatched the next working day (excludes Saturdays, Sundays and holidays).
We accept payment via PayPal or Credit Card (Stripe).
Please contact your bank if there are issues with your payment not being accepted.
No, you are welcome to checkout as a guest. Creating an account makes it easier for you to manage your order and to make purchases in the future.
Yes, you may return an item that is unwanted under the following conditions:
– The item is returned to us in its original condition unused.
– You return the item within 14 days of receipt.
– Items not returned to us in an ‘as new condition’ will not be refunded and any costs to return the items to you will have to be paid before we can return them.
– Please note that if an exchange for another item(s) is requested then a delivery charge will apply.
In the highly unlikely event that we have sent you an item that was not the one that you ordered please contact us to inform us of the problem.
Please note that we will cover the cost of a return where we have sent you the incorrect item and we have authorised its return and the return postage. The delivery service advised by us must be used.
If goods are returned to us due to you not being in when delivery is attempted we reserve the right to charge for return of the goods back to us by deducting the original delivery charge and return charge from any refund provided. Our courier will also leave a card for you to contact them and returning the goods to us usually only occurs if no reply is made once a card is left. Please note that if the item was to be delivered by Royal Mail that it may be worth checking with your local Post Office collection office, a list can be found on the RM website.